Mold release agent is a chemical used to prevent other materials from bonding to surfaces. It can provide a solution in processes involving mold release, metal die-cast release, plastic release, adhesive release, and tire and PU foam release.
Release agents provide the critical barrier between a molding surface and the substrate, facilitating separation of the cured part from the mold. Without such a barrier in place the substrate would become fused to the mold surface, resulting in difficult clean-up and dramatic loss in production efficiency. Even when a release agent is used, factors such as irregular applications or improper release agent choice may have a dramatic effect on the quality and consistency of the finished product.
MK-SC-02 is a rapid curing semipermanent mold release agent that provides multiple releases with minimal transfer to the molded part. ® PMR-90 EZ is the highest slip version of PMR family; primarily for closed molding of abrasive or low draft parts.
High thermal stability
Easy to apply
Multiple releases between applications.
Reduces labor time and cost
* HAPs are not formula constituents of this product. Standard manufacturing processes may result in trace quantities.
[<0 .1%] of HAPs.
® solvent carriers contain no Class I or II registered ozone depleting substances.
1. Clean mold surface to remove all traces of waxes, release agents and sealers.Chemlease® Mold Cleaner.
2. Apply the appropriate Chemlease® Sealer to new or porous molds (contact a Sales Rep or Distributor for details).
Application For Base Coats
1. Mold surface must be thoroughly cleaned to remove all traces of wax, release agents, and other sealers.
2. Surface should be dry and free of contaminants.
3. Saturate clean cotton cloth (not dripping) and wipe on a smooth continuous film. Apply no more than a few square feet at a time.
4. When the film begins to evaporate at the edge,wipe the surface with a second clean dry cotton cloth. Use a circular motion from the outside, working inwards until film is left dry and clear. See Notes.
5. Repeat above procedures until entire mold surface has been covered.
6. Apply 4-5 coats, allowing 15 minutes between each complete coat.
7. Allow 30 minutes for full cure. Proceed with production. Touch-Up Coats Reapply one light coat as required and cure as for final coat. Notes Time will vary with room and mold temperature. Wipe off as the solvent begins to evaporate. If the release agent is left on too long, you may notice some smearing or streaking. To remove the smear or streak, rub the affected area with the recommended Chemlease® release agent, and then simply remove the excess sooner than you had before.
We supply free sample within1kgs and you got to pay for courier freight cost. The trial cost we refund to you on bulk order.
3. Do you supply concentrate or ready-to-use release agent?
Based on your choice, concentrate and ready-to-use are both available for your purchasing.
4. What is your shipping method and transportation?
For sample,we mostly deliver small packages by Fedex/DHL/TNT air cargo with door-to-door service, which are safe and reliable for chemical liquid delivery. For bulk order, sea transportation is our first choice to save shipping cost. We make efforts to satisfy your specify requirements.
5.What is your suggestions for sample trial?
First, We suggest that everytime you use a small quantity of samples to test. Because the quantity of samples is limited, PLEASE do not use up all the samples for testing in one-time. so you can test samples for many times. If first time testing is failed, then we can have a second chance to adjust the testing process.
+ Our core competencies are mould release agents for metal parts die casting,polyurethane foam and PU Shoe Soles. —What is our product advantages? - Reduce build-up on mold surface and control transfer to the molded products. - Lower scrap rates in molding operations to increase productivity. - Our innovative technologies allow us to provide you the customized release agent. - Help to achieve post-processing (adhesion, gloss varnish, paint etc.)
+ Offer you best factory price with equal quality,to save your import cost and customs duty.
+ Average 8 years experience of technical team, to provide you with timely after-sales service
+ Experience in supplying Pakistan,Egypt,Turkey,Thailand,Vietnam,India,Indonesia,South Africa etc...